Beautiful Shanghai

Beautiful Shanghai
Isn't it beautiful?

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Day 6




May's thoughts...

I'm so sad that I'm leaving Shanghai... Mr Charles, Ms Samantha and Ms Nuridah...
We went to the Shanghai Urban Planning to see all the model buildings in Shanghai... I was still upset that I spoilt my camera :( We went to YuYuan Garden and Nanjing Road, I bought a frame painting for my dad... I was also nominated as the best behaved pupil... I was so shocked! I don't know why I was nominated as the best behaved pupil... I didn't know why Mrs Chai nominated me... I received a toy mouse as a toy, it was so chubby and cute... When I stepped out of the bus that led us to the hotel, I realised that I forgot my mouse in the bus... I ran back to look for it, Xin Da and David helped me look for it, I found it so they said sorry that I did not get to find it for you... I find them really kind, and wish to thank them again...

We had an interview for the best behaved pupils, i was so nervous that I said some words wrongly the funniest one was: I said Mr Charles as Ms Charles LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We also had a farewell partae!!!!!!! Betty came to our partae! We partied at Megan and Jasmine's room we had an singing audition and it was so FUN!!!!!!!! I would really miss my frens...

Anyway, Thats all...

May♥

Petrina's thoughts...

9th November- This morning, we went to Cheng Huang Temple. It was unbelievably packed, and we had hardly any walking space! This made catching up with the group all the more harder. Besides the temple, we got to see the Yu Yuan Garden. The scenery was beautiful and we took LOADS of pictures. After that, we ate our lunch at MacDonald’s.

Next we made our way to the Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall. Over there, we saw many miniature models of the buildings in Shanghai. It really was amazing! Soon, we went to Nanjing Road for shopping. The items for sales there were about the same as those in Singapore. They were relatively expensive, so we did not buy anything. As it was utterly cold, Mrs Chai treated us to some hot chocolate. Then, we went for our farewell dinner. It was a tiring day, but we truly enjoyed ourselves!